How to bend different angles on CNC press brake
How to use the CNC press brake to bend different angles, the upper and lower 90-degree molds can be used uniformly for angles above 90 degrees. V-shaped upper and lower molds are used for those with an angle of fewer than 90 degrees. The debugging angle should use single step to slowly debug.
Bending an angle of more than 90 degrees is based on experience. If the press brake is digitally displayed, just record the number of the digital display each time. Adjust it to that number next time. For a 90-degree fold, it needs a 30-degree sharp knife mold, and a 30-degree slot is also required for the lower mold.
Adjusting the size of the press brake: Adjusting the size of the bending is actually adjusting the ruler of the baffle, which can be used for coarse and fine adjustment through the button on the lower right of the press brake. Adjusting the angle of bending means adjusting the depth of the knife-edge cut like a V-shaped groove, which is adjusted by the wheel on the right side of the angle, and the cutting depth S≤100.
How to use the press brake:
1. First, determine the bending force and the opening size of the lower die V-groove, which can be calculated based on the thickness of the plate and the length of the folded plate.
2. Align the center of the upper and lower molds to adjust the gap.
3. Determine the position of the back gauge and the process flow, and switchover according to the adjustment switch.
4. Place the workpiece in the middle of the hydraulic press brake table to measure the pressure.
5. Adjust the mold gap again, and adjust the upper mold adjustment block if necessary.
6. At the same time, ensure that the seals are completely sealed, and if there is leakage, replace it in time.
7. Backgauge adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as the shearing machine.
8. Step on the foot switch to start bending, release the foot to stop working, and continue to step on the bending opportunity.
Bending the upper mold with the small angle on the lower mold plane, pay attention not to be too deep, and be infinitely close, and then adjust the oil cylinder on the other side so that the upper mold on both sides can be pressed to the lower mold, ensuring that the two sides are parallel.
Bending accuracy requirements are a factor that needs to be carefully considered. It is this factor that determines the need to consider a high-precision CNC press brake or a manual press brake. If the bending accuracy is required to be ±1° and cannot be changed, we must use CNC press brake.
The repeatability of the sliding block of the high-precision press brake is ±0.0004 inches, and the precise angle of forming must use such precision and a good mold. The repeatability of the slide block of the manual press brake is ±0.002 inches, and the deviation of ±2~3° is generally produced under the condition of using a suitable mold. In addition, the high-precision CNC press brake is ready for rapid mold assembly. When many small batches of parts need to be bent, this is an indisputable reason for consideration.