예상 읽기 시간: 4 분
Introduction of A Hinge
- Hinges with bearing and hinges without bearing. If you want to produce both of them, it needs two sets of punching molds.
2. Hinges with caps and hinges without caps. The hinges without caps need welding and polish.
How to Make A Hinge
1. Uncoiler, straightener, and servo feeder for automatic metal sheet feeding.
2. Making hinges leaf needs a pneumatic press and a mold. Advantages: The traditional process consists of cutting, bending, extruding, fully round, and chamfering. Instead of 5 machines and 5 sets of molds. This way is with higher efficiency, up to 30 pieces of hinges per minute, and the prices are cheaper.
3. Polish. Automatic polishing machine: hinge front, backside, and tube part polishing. Usually match with the semi-automatic polish machine.
4. Cutting machine for steel rods.
5. Semi-automatic assembly machine for pin and bearing. For hinges without bearing, it doesn’t need.
6. Semi-automatic assembly machine for two side caps. For hinges without caps, it doesn’t need.
7. Welding machine for a hinge without caps. Then it needs a semi-automatic polish machine to polish the welding marks.