The type of press brake mold
Bending dies are divided into the following types :
Bending molds have several types，such as L-shaped, R-shaped, Z-shaped, and U-shaped.
1. Bending mold is made of high-quality steel by special heat process. It has high hardness, is not easy to wear, and bears high pressure. But every mold has its ultimate pressure: tons/meter, so when using the mold should properly select the length of the mold, how much pressure should be added per meter, can not exceed the pressure marked by the mold.
2. In order to protect the mold, we have specified that the upper and lower molds with 300mm length of 300 mm must calibrate the original position . The upper and lower molds of the same height can be used only after the original position is same. It is strictly forbidden to use the split small mold to check the original position. and the origin position must be based on the origin pressure inside the machine.
3.Because of the different height of the various molds during the use process, only the same height mold can be used for same press brake machine, can not use different height mold.
4. When using the mold, select the appropriate upper and lower mold according to the material hardness, thickness and length of the metal sheet. Generally the lower mold is used according to the standard of 5~6T. The length is longer than the sheet material. The harder, thicker material, the lower die with a wider groove.
5. When bending the acute angle or the crushing angle, it should be selected at 30 degrees, first sharpen the angle, then press the edge. When bending the R angle, the R upper mold and the R lower mold should be used together.
6. When bending a long work piece, it is better not to use a segmented mold to reduce the indentation of the knife, and it is better to use a single groove, because the outer corner of the lower single groove is large, and it is not easy to produce bending pressure. mark.
7. When selecting the upper mold, which type of upper mold should be used, we should understand the parameters of all the molds, and then decide which upper mold should be used according to the product forming shape .
8. When bending a product with extremely hardness or too thick sheet material, it is not allowed to use a mold to bend bar or other cylindrical products.
9. When using the mold, the mind should be clear. After check the original position, the upper and lower molds should be locked. Do not let the mold fall down, hurt the mold and person. During the operation, the pressure should be pay more attention. Can’t press too much pressure at the one time, should look at screen which show data changes.
10. After used the mold, put it back on the mold rack in time, and put it follow the mark. Clean the dust on the mold and apply anti-rust oil to avoid rust and reduce the precision of the mold.