Tempo di lettura stimato: 9 minuto
The Security Door Daily Problems And Solutions
1. A Few Scrapes on The Security Doors
When the scratch is shallow, available close to the color of the self spray paint repair (self spray paint building materials hardware market for sale) such as scratch deeper must be repaired with the same plastic powder.
Solution: Take an appropriate amount of plastic powder into the Tanner water into a paste, scrape with a blade to the scar, and then fire close baking for about 20 seconds, to be cooled with sandpaper gently flattened, and finally with self-spraying light oil (commercially available) spray surface to increase brightness.
2. Rattling Sound When The Door Is Opened And Closed After Some Time
First reason: the door fan and door frame hinge side gap are too small and friction sound.
Solution: Adjust the hinges, so that the door fan, door frame maintain the appropriate amount of clearance, and another amount of industrial grease to rub the door fan and door frame hinge side of the combination can be, muffling effect is significant.
Second reason: Hinge bearing wear or hinge rod and hinge box friction sound.
3. The Door Shakes Inside And Outside After The Door Is Closed
Analysis of the reasons: After a long period after the use of sealing tape has been compressed inelastic, or the use of the process of closing the door is too violent, the door is slightly deformed (not visible).
Solution: In the door fan on the upper and lower steps to paste a double-hole adhesive strip can be.
4. Key Rotation Is Not Flexible
Analysis of the reasons: The handle panel screws are screwed too tight so that the shield offset to the lock core offset or even the door surface pressure is concave.
Solution 1: The puller panel screws relaxed (only the puller can be installed tightly)
Second reason: The inner ring of the lock core guard is not smooth.
Solution 2: Remove the shroud cover and apply the appropriate amount of grease to the inner ring. To facilitate flexibility, the lock cylinder, side lock point, and lock body should be regularly filled with lubricant (usually pencil core powder). Do not fill with other solid lubricants such as butter.
5. Unable to Reverse Lock
Analysis of the reasons: Improper use, the door is opened and closed with excessive force, high winds resulting in the door violently closed, resulting in door deformation, door frame alignment, the door falling, lock point has not been on the door frame lock point hole.
Solution 2: Find which lock point is topped, corresponding to the appropriate amount of grinding off the door frame lock hole position.
Solution 3: Such as side lock point deformation, the main lock body necrosis, shall replace the new side lock point and lock body.
6. Unable to Open The Door
Analysis of the causes: dislocation of the rod of the lock, lock cylinder keyhole artificially stuffed with foreign objects, lost keys, lock core, lock body necrosis.
Solution: dislocation of the locking rod: dismantle the handle panel, use a screwdriver and other tools to put the rod back in place.
Foreign objects in the keyhole of the lock cylinder: clean up with detergent or dismantle the panel and smash the lock cylinder to replace it with a new one.
Lost key: cut open the panel and smash the lock core to replace it with a new one. Lock core, lock body necrosis: replace the lock body, lock core.
7. Door Lock Is Astringent or Tight
First of all, to identify the cause, if the door sinks due to a loose leaf, the screws of the leaf can be tightened again. If the door is damaged by the door’s gravity or door leaf, resulting in the door sinking causing the door can not be opened or closed, it is recommended not to use the key to force the switch, so as not to break the key in the lock hole.
General people in the door lock astringent, or tight problem, often like to use the lock eye to drop some lubricant or cooking oil quick solution, do so, although the door lock will immediately make the situation better, do not know, because the oil is easy to stick ash, after the lock eye will be easy to slowly accumulate dust, and the formation of grease, which makes the door lock more prone to failure, and will become more and more serious. Encounter such a situation, the correct quick solution is to use a pencil core of toner as a lubricant, filled into the lock core.
8. Door Sheet And Door Frame Friction
Hinges side debris, close the door and cause the hinges by the impact of the external squeeze so that the door surface hinge parts deformation, resulting in indoor surface and door frame friction generated by the sound and paint wear; open the door with excessive force, and cause the hinges by the impact of external squeeze the door surface or door frame displacement, may cause the door surface and door frame friction generated by the sound and paint wear; door seam precision is too high and door surface and door frame gap are uneven or door surface and The door surface and the door frame may be rubbed to produce a rattling sound and wear to the paint surface.
Tighten the expansion screws on both sides of the door frame and widen the distance between the door frames. Use 1~3CM thick long wooden strips to place at the friction, close the door surface and slowly press hard to eliminate the friction. Use an adjustable spanner to adjust the door surface hinge screws, so that the door surface and door frame gap in the best position can be.
Paint wear can be lightened by applying grease to the wear area. Or spray the same glossy self-drying paint. The above problems in the installation of the door to adjust, and according to the installation construction requirements operation can prevent this problem.
The Maintenance of Security Doors
1. Door maintenance: Often use a clean soft cloth to wipe the door fan on the dirt, pay attention to ensure that the security door is dry, avoid sun and rain. Composite steel products should protect the composite film to avoid scratching; sprayed steel products to avoid staining with water or other difficult to remove masonry or corrosive substances to extend the life of the security door. It is recommended not to tear off the protective film on the compound plastic plate before the decoration is completed, or to cover the spray plastic plate with a film.
2. Door frame maintenance: Security door frames are all made of spray plastic material, maintenance methods with spray plastic door fan, but after installation should be as soon as possible with cement to fill the gap between the door frame and the wall, to avoid losses due to the destruction of expansion screws; regularly remove the dust deposited in the lock bolt at the latch of the cannon lock bolt below.
3. Lock maintenance: Regularly blow into the security door lock core a little pencil core powder to ensure that the lock coils rotate freely; regularly inject a little clear machine oil at the cannon lock mechanical transmission, and regularly wipe the lock handle or luxury handle with a soft cloth.
5. Door mirror maintenance: Should be regularly wiped with a soft cloth, avoid oil or corrosive substances stained, avoid moisture, high temperature, or direct sunlight.
6. Fingerprint lock maintenance: Regular cleaning of the fingerprint lock collection window. Fingerprint security with a long time, brush fingerprint collection window surface may be stained with dirt, this time it is recommended to use to gently wipe with a dry soft cloth. To avoid scratching the surface of the collection window.
7. Handle maintenance: The handle is the key part of the lock, many friends will be handy to buy things in the door handle, it is recommended that this fault must be changed, over time, more times, the handle in the use of sensitivity is not high.
8. Smart door lock maintenance: The smart door lock battery is insufficient to change in time, although you can use the password, the fingerprint is still safer than the password, more convenient.